At Auswide Assembly, we are committed to providing quality in home and office assembly services. We take pride in our work and stand behind the services we provide. We offer a warranty on our services to ensure customer satisfaction.
Our warranty policy covers defects resulting from workmanship for a period of 30 days from the date of service. If you experience any issues with the workmanship of your furniture or Play equipment within this time frame, we will return to your home or office to resolve the issue at no additional cost to you.
Please note that our warranty does not cover any manufacturer defect, poor quality fixings or damage caused by mishandling or misuse of the product after assembly, or any damage caused by natural wear and tear.
At Auswide Assembly, we take pride in providing a reliable and efficient product assembly service. We understand that things can come up unexpectedly, and we want to ensure that our customers are treated fairly and respectfully. To that end, we have developed the following refund policy:
1. A non-refundable service fee of $60 inc GST is required to secure your booking. This fee covers our technician’s travel time and preparation for your assembly job.
2. If you need to cancel your booking, we kindly ask that you provide us with at least 24 hours’ notice. This allows us to make necessary adjustments to our schedule and provide prompt service to our other customers.
3. If you cancel your booking within 24 hours of the scheduled appointment, you will be charged the full service fee of $60 inc GST. We understand that emergencies can happen, and we will do our best to work with you to reschedule your appointment.
4. If you cancel your booking after the assembly technician has arrived at your location, you will be charged the full service fee of $60 inc GST. This is to compensate our technician for their time and effort in traveling to your location.
5. In the event that Auswide Assembly is unable to complete the assembly due to circumstances beyond our control (such as missing parts or incorrect instructions), we will work with you to reschedule the appointment at no additional charge.
6. Auswide Assembly reserves the right to refuse service to anyone who does not comply with our policies or engages in any inappropriate behaviour towards our technicians. In such cases, the service fee will not be refunded. We strive to maintain a respectful and professional relationship with all our customers, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation.